Cancellation Policy Please find the cancellation policy below. Please note that NO Cancellation requests will be taken on Sundays, Public Holidays and Cancellation done after office hours. In Case a cancellation request is send after office hours then it will be considered in the next day.
IF LOCKDOWN IMPOSED / TESTED COVID POSITIVE BEFORE TRAVEL
- Credit Note is a flexibility provided to customers who fall under cancellation window and can be exempted from cancellation charges by taking credit note for future travel to Andaman.
- Credit Note will be provided to customers whose state/city/town has imposed Lockdown after deducting charges of 1500 Per Person.
- Credit Note will be provided to customers who has been tested positive after deducting charges of 1500 Per Person.
- Credit Note provided can be used by the customer only.
- Necessary Reports/Document to be submitted to avail Credit Note by Customer.
- The Credit Note will be provided to all customers who falls under the cancellation policy.
- The Credit Note validity will be applicable for 1 Year from the time Credit Note has been provided.
- For Sea Shell Hotel Only rescheduling available as per policy of Sea Shell Hotels & Resorts.
- 5% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation anytime after the order is placed.
- 300 Rupees Cancellation/rescheduling applicable for each person for each side.
- 25% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 7 Days.
- 50% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 120 Hours
- No refund for cancellation received before 72 Hours
- If Pvt. ferry is not operational/Seat unavailable then Govt. Ferry will be provided.
- Full ferry ticket charges are applicable for kids above 12 months.
- Seashore Delight will not responsible in case of Cancellation of any Boat/ferry(like Makruzz/Green Ocean/DSS/Coastal Cruise Etc) subject to Weather conditions or any reason, but if the Boat/ferry will refund then we will refund same.
- 5% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation anytime after the booking is placed.
- 25% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 7 Days.
- 50% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 120 Hours.
- No refund for cancellation received before 72 Hours.
- 200 Rupees Cancellation applicable per cancellation of the ticket.
Cancellation as per hotel policy, we do not charge any extra. Usually the hotel cancellation policy at the islands is as under
- If cancelled from 0 days to 7 days before the check-in date 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 7 days to 20 days before the check-in date 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 20 days to 30 days before the check-in date 25% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 30 days or more before the check-in date 5% of the booking amount will be charged.
- No refund for cancellation received on bookings from 15th Dec to 15th Jan.
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- The Hotel is not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
- The Hotel is not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic changes.
In the Andaman Islands there is a peak season time from 15-December to 15-January. During this time NO Cancellations are allowed. This is applicable on all hotels, activities, ferry and transport. We know that this sounds absurd, however due to high influx of travelers and very minimal availability of Hotels, Activities,transport and ferry such measures are taken. Thank you for the cooperation.
FOR PACKAGES WITH FLIGHT
For our limited edition tour packages with flight.
- No Refund if the flight gets cancelled/Delayed/Resheduled.
- No refund for cancellation of the flight tickets at any time after the booking is made.
- No refund for the trip due to delay/cancellation/resceduled in the flight timings, However if the guest manages to come at his own cost then the trip could be done as per the itinerary agreed upon. However no refund shall be given for the day missed.
FOR FLIGHT TICKET
Flight fare depends on airline at the time of booking. If any difference occurs in-between given fare by our representative & fare of airline at the time booking, that shall be paid by customer itself.
FOR ALL OTHER TRAVEL PACKAGES (HONEYMOON, ADVENTURE, FAMILY AND CUSTOMIZED)
- Cancellation Charge of Rupees 2500 Per Person is Applicable any time after the Booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if Cancellation received less than 10 Days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if Cancellation received between 11 - 20 Days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if Cancellation received between 21 - 30 Days before arrival.
- In case of elephant beach is not operational then the clients will be provided with alternate tour either to Kalapathar Beach or Radhanagar beach no refund will be initiated.
- In case of any sightseen (as mentioned in your tour itinerary) is not operational due to COVID-19 or any others reason then will be provided with alternate tour but no refund will be initiated.
There can be exceptional circumstances where Seashore Delight and / or the Service Providers may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like act of God, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, terrorist activity, any operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. or any other reason beyond the control of Hidden Paradise. If Hidden Paradise has advance knowledge of any such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to the User or refund the booking amount after deducting applicable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The User agrees that Hidden Paradise being merely a facilitator of the services and products booked, cannot be held responsible for any such Force Majeure circumstance. The User has to contact the Service Provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds. The User agrees that in the event of non-confirmation of booking due to any technical reasons (like network downtime, disconnection with third party platforms such as payment gateways, banks etc.) or any other similar failures, Seashore Delight obligation shall be limited refunding the booking amount, if any, received from the customer. Such refund shall completely discharge Hidden Paradise from all liabilities with respect to that transaction. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User. In no event shall Hidden Paradise and be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, and any other damages like damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or any other Sales Channel.